David J. Wells
Fact, Folklore and Fiction: The History Of Mallorytown
An entertaining and comprehensive history of the village and its origins.
Price: $20.00 (Includes tax). 133 pages.
ISBN: 0978403754, 9780978403751
Published 2011, Veterans Publications, Box 223, Kemptville, ON, K0G 1J0
The books are available at the following locations:
- Purcell's Freshmart, Mallorytown
- Front of Yonge Township Hall, Mallorytown
- Front of Yonge Public Library, Mallorytown
- A&E Books, 1000 Islands Parkway at LaRue Mills Road
- Grandma Had That Antiques, Lansdowne
- Stedman's, Athens
- Leeds County Books, Brockville
- Heritage Clock Shop, Brockville
Or by mail see: www.davewells.ca for details
This book was reviewed in Thousand Islands Life, May, 2014 issue.